Heritage Medical Equipment and Supplies
624 S. Roosevelt Ave.
Burlington, IA 52601
8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays
9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturdays
Mercy Plaza, Suite 155
1225 S. Gear Ave.
West Burlington, IA 52655
8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays
About Heritage Medical Equipment and Supplies
Heritage Medical Equipment and Supplies is a locally owned medical equipment supplier dedicated to providing the highest quality equipment and services to patients in the tri-state area.
Patients generally are happier and progress faster when they can convalesce in the comfort and familiar surroundings of their own home. At Heritage Medical Equipment and Supplies, our objective is to be an active and professional participant in your home care. We accept only those patients whose home health care needs can be properly met by the services we offer.
It's important to us that we meet you individual needs for home health care equipment, supplies and service. We'll take the time to make sure that you are satisfied that our products meet your requirements. Our caring, professional staff will work with you, your family and your physician to ensure that you are well cared for.
Consultations: Staff professionals meet, as required, with referral personnel or with the patient to solve any matter involving home-care equipment and related services.
- Delivery Services: Delivery service, setup and patient instruction and training are free of charge.
- Discharge Assistance: We work directly with physicians and hospital discharge planners and family members to insure smooth transitions from hospital care to home care.
- Equipment Maintenance: Our trained technicians do preventive maintenance and repairs.
- Patient Training: A trained staff of home health care professionals ensure that patients and family members understand the operation, safety and care of equipment. Instruction is carried out in the comfort of the patient's home or at a location of the patient's choice.
- Reimbursement Assistance: We file claims with most insurance companies. All billing is provided free of charge.
- Rental equipment available
Lifeline Medical Alert System
The Lifeline System works in the comfort of your home and helps you maintain a certain amount of independent living. If you experience a fall or other emergency, every second counts. If you're alone, delays can jeopardize your recovery and your independence. One push of your alert button puts you in contact with people who can help. There is even an automated response option that makes the call for you if you are unable to activate the system yourself. Ask your Heritage Medical Supplies representative for complete details or learn more HERE.
Health care products
This list covers major product categories. Please contact us for a complete listing of products available.
MasterCard, Visa, cash and check