August 3rd, 2011
Great River Urology is pleased to announce the addition of nurse practitioner Julie DeSoe, ARNP. She joins urologist Louis Kantzavelos, M.D., in diagnosing and treating conditions of the kidneys, bladder and urinary tract in men and women.
Conditions treated include:
- Abnormalities of urologic organs
- Cancers of the bladder, kidney, penis, prostate, testicles and urethra
- Infections of the bladder, kidney or urinary tract
- Kidney stones
- Male infertility
- Male or female incontinence
- Male sexual dysfunctions
- Prostate problems, such as infections and enlarged prostate
- Sexually transmitted diseases
For more information or to make an appointment, please call Great River Urology at 319-768-3925.