August 16th, 2011
Rachel Oliverio, D.O., M.P.H., recently joined the medical staff at Great River Business Health. She joins James Milani, D.O., the clinic’s medical director, and Rick Garrels, M.D. Great River Business Health works with area employers to provide prompt, comprehensive and cost-effective medical care to their employees.
Dr. Oliverio received her medical degree from the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, and she completed her residency in preventive medicine at the University of Maryland. Dr. Oliverio also has a master’s degree in public health from the Medical College of Wisconsin.
Great River Business Health’s full range of services includes:
- Workers’ compensation injury care
- Pre-employment physicals and testing
- Department of Transportation physicals
- Drug and alcohol screenings
- Independent medical examinations
- Physical and occupational therapy
- Work-related physical examinations
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration-required program
Great River Business Health is at Great River Center for Rehab and Clinics, 1401 W. Agency Rd., West Burlington. Office hours are 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, or by appointment. For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call (319) 768-4100.