Great River QuickCare
Why choose Great River QuickCare?
- Affordable treatment of common illnesses and injuries
- Insurance, cash, credit or debit cards accepted
- No appointment necessary
- Open to anyone 18 months or older
- Supported by the sophisticated clinical services at Great River Health Systems
- Allergies (6 years old and older)
- Athlete’s foot
- Bladder infections (females, 12 years and older)
- Cold and flu
- Cold sores
- Ear infections
- Insect bites
Great River QuickCare provides service and treatment for minor acute illnesses and injuries. We will refer you elsewhere for situations that may require laboratory work, diagnostic imaging or follow-up care. A provider at a primary-care clinic or an emergency room may need to see you if you have several or complex health concerns. Great River QuickCare does not prescribe or refill pain or long-term medicines.
- Minor burns and rashes
- Minor sunburns
- Pink eye
- Poison ivy exposure (3 years old and older)
- Sinus infection
- Sore throats
- Swimmer’s ear
- Upper-respiratory infections
- Mononucleosis spot test
- Pregnancy test
- Rapid strep test
- Camp physicals
- Sports physicals
Extended evening hours
- 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday
- 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday and Sunday
- 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. – Thanksgiving Day, New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day and Labor Day
- 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. – Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- Closed – Christmas Day, Dec. 25
- Coverage for services may vary by insurance provider.
- Patients must make a copayment before meeting with the practitioner.
- Laboratory tests are an additional fee.
Suite 101, 624 S. Roosevelt Ave., Burlington, Iowa
For more information, call 319-768-4320.